Contacts: Phil Smith, Technical Manager and John Del'Orso, Liaison Officer
Entech ElectroGraphics, Products, Services & Capabilities:
Entech ElectroGraphics, specialise in the design and manufacture of screen-printed products to the electronics industry. Products include membrane switches, decals, graphics overlays and product marking, with a strong emphasis on providing a full service from concept to finished product, including graphic design, artwork generation, automated screen printing, die cutting, product assembly processes, laser engraving and cutting.
Entech ElectroGraphics capabilities:
- In-house computerised graphics design and artwork generation for high speed, high accuracy results.
- Specialising in both PCB mounted and conductive silver ink, type, membrane keyboards.
- Automated Screen printing capabilities, including fascia panels, graphic overlays and product labels.
- Full range of finishes, and keyboard options, including embossing, debossing, selective texturing, tactile snap response domes and close tolerance printing.
- UV cured graphic ink technology, conductive silver, graphite inks and dielectric crossover techniques.
- Full range of base substrates including polyester, polycarbonate, polyurethane, vinyls and other specialty materials.
- Full range of high performance adhesives for any materials and applications.
- Photo anodising type process for nameplate and serial number plates.
- Laser cutting and engraving service for acrylic and non-metallic substrates.
- Product graphics design service.
Entech ElectroGraphics Quality Certifications:
- Quality system endorsed to ISO-9001:1994. License Number QEC200/02 by QAS.
- Member of the Screen Printing Association of Australia (SPAA)