TCM Electronics commenced business in 1992 with one goal – to provide the best value for money contract manufacturing service for ‘high tech’ OEMs (original equipment manufacturers).
TCM Electronics sets itself apart in the contract manufacturing industry with its philosophy on the value of procurement. Procurement is the ‘critical path’ in manufacturing. With long component lead-times and product ‘time to market’ crucial, procurement must be carried out correctly the day the production order is given. It must then be closely managed until completion.
TCM is ISO9001:2008 certified with all procurement of parts and manufacturing being completed in our Richmand factory. Our capabilities include:
- PCB Assembly Single and Double sided
- Full Turn Key Manufacturing
- Glue dot printing/placement
- Lead & Lead Free (RoHS)
- Printed Circuit assembly immersion cleaning process (removal of flux residues)
- Hand loading frames for proto-typing or small batch production
- Express manufacture options (24 hours)
- Dedicated Conformal Coat spray booth.
- Auotmated Optical Inspection (SAKI SMD Inspection)
- In-house Metal and Plastic fabrication workshop
- Fully functional testing capability
- Manufacturing to IPC-A-610
- Supply of:
- Bare Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
- Electronic components from our large common stock lines
- Electro-graphic Membrane keypads, Labels & Overlays.